Monday, March 30, 2009

One more small step.

Hi everybody!

Just wanted to make a short note to say that I'm getting closer to taking a treat from someone's hand. Like other iggys, I've started to put my paws up on your legs when you're eating something that I might like. I won't take anything from your hand but I will eat it off of a plate that you are holding. Now foster mom and dad don't want to encourage me eating off of a plate but maybe that's the first step to eating from their hand. Dad's going to try putting treats on a plate or napkin so I'll take it and eventually they'll take the plate or napkin away. I'll let you know how that goes. When the foster parents are handing out treats they have to toss it to me and I've become very fast at getting the treat before one of the other iggys gets it. It turns out I LOVE CHEESE!! But then who doesn't.

Thanks for checking in on me!
Love,
Violet

No comments: