Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's the little things!

Hi everybody!
I just wanted to put up a short post to say that I'm still hanging in there. I haven't been rescheduled for my spay and I hope that foster mom forgets. That doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun.

I have nothing major to report other than I continue to take small steps towards being a regular iggy. As I've said in past posts I'm just a little less shy and a little more playful everyday. I was playing with Maxie (the elder iggy of the bunch) the other day; play-biting her neck and crouching down in the "downward dog" play stance. I'll chase my brothers around and let them get a little rough with me. I'm still not taking a treat from a hand. Why can't I get over this???

We've had more sun lately and I love to lay on the big pillow in the sun. Like all iggys, I enjoy sleeping there. Foster mom calls a sunny day "the best iggy babysitter".

Thank you for continuing to follow my progress to iggydom.

No comments: