Tuesday, February 24, 2009

3 month anniversary!!




Hi everybody!
Yup..it's my three month anniversary in rescue. My how the time has flown by. It's hard to believe that I've been with my foster family for all this time. I've come along way in these three months and yet I still have a long way to go. My progress is slow but I am making progress. I get just a little more playful and a little less fearful everyday. I will jump onto a chair by myself and let my foster parents sit by me all night long. My "fear peeing" has diminished quite a bit as well. Much to foster mom's dismay - it's mostly when she picks me up. I hardly ever do it when dad does. I will play with my foster brothers and will snap at Dinky when he's a little rough with me. I come when called too. I'm still too scared to take a treat from a hand but I love to eat though.

The cute tan (carmel if you like) dog is the foster girl I was telling you about named Zoe. She is currently ready for adoption. She's staying with us for a few days while Auntie Joanie (her foster mom) is on vacation. You can see my full profile at http://www.midwestigrescue.com/available.html

I hope some you reading this will be at the annual Iggy 500 this June 6th in Noblesville, IN. I'll be there and hopefully I'll find a nice forever family to take me home and love me for a long, long time. See you there!

No comments: