Saturday, February 7, 2009

A short check-in!

Hi everybody! Everyday out of the puppy mill is a great day and I've had nothing but great days since that day in November when Wendy rescued me. This is just a short note for all of you who like to check my blog once in awhile.

Overall I'm doing well. I'm continuing to take small steps almost everyday. I'm much more active and I run around the house with the pack when they get all worked up about something. Like I run to the door when foster dad comes home from work etc. My foster parents can pet me a little when I come up to them. I don't have my tail between my legs so much any more either. I look almost like a normal dog. But I still won't take a treat from anyone. I will eat a treat off the floor just inches from dad's hand but I won't take it off his finger. I'm also still struggling with trust issues as I don't like to be approached (but I'll come when called) and absolutely don't like to be picked up. Mom and dad are working on it though.

Zoe, who I mentioned in my last post, went to her foster family this week. She is really doing well there and has already been out visiting and even made a field trip to the local school with her foster mom. I'll post a good pic once I figure out how to work the digital camera.

I'm going on the 18th to get spayed. That doesn't sound like alot of fun :( Wish me luck.

No comments: