Sunday, May 24, 2009

Six Month Anniversary!

Hi everybody!
I know...it's hard for me to believe too! Six months! A half a year! Wow! I'm still amazed at how so much has changed for me over the months.

So how am I doing you ask? Well I continue to make progress. I recovered quickly from my spay. I'm generally a pretty happy iggy. I love my foster brothers and sisters, my foster dad, and my foster mom (mostly). I seem to prefer foster dad a little more than foster mom for some reason. In my last post I was saying how I have started to lay more by my foster parents. I continue to do that more and more. In fact the other day I was licking dad's arm - something I've never done. I don't use an ex-pen anymore so I'm either on the pillow, the couch, or my crate like the other iggys. I walk very well on leash and I like to go for those walks. I seem so normal sometimes.

What are my issues? The same old ones; can't go down stairs and don't like to be reached for.

The foster parents are going to put me up for adoption soon. They feel that it's time for me to start looking for my forever family. I hope that it's one of you who've been following my progress. I will be listed on http://www.miitaliangreyhoundrescue.com and http://www.midwestigrescue.com

No comments: