Monday, June 8, 2009

Iggy 500

I just got back from my first extended road trip. The foster parents took me and bro Dinky to Indianapolis for the Iggy 500. This the annual fundraiser/playdate for IG rescue in the midwest. It's a chance for those crazy iggy people to get together and oogle each other's iggys, spend some money on iggy stuff, and let the iggys hang out together. I had a very fun time. I didn't know how I'd be in an area with many people and hundreds of IGs. Well I did fine. Mom and Dad were surprised at how independant I was. I spent alot of the time wandering around, investigating all the different smells, and people, and dogs that were there. I let some people approach me and scratch under my chin. I wasn't frightened by all the noise and action. No one fell in love with me and wanted to take me home though. I saw Cari, who was the first one from IG rescue to take me in. She thought I was doing great.

I also travelled really well. I pottied when I had to. I was quiet and well-behaved in the hotel rooms and in the car. Considering all that I did and saw I'm very proud of myself. Mom and dad are very proud of me as well.

Any day now I'll be listed for adoption. If you know of someone with IG or puppy mill dog experience and they might want to give me a loving and patient home have them contact my foster family.

No comments: