Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy 8 Months!


Hi everybody!
Yes, it's been eight short months that I've been in rescue. Winter and spring have given way to the warm (er) days of summer. I love summer!. I've been walking with mom and dad alot. I'm much more curious now and I like to explore when I'm out. I like to strut down the sidewalk with my head (and tail) held high. I may even prance a little. I've even started pottying while out for a walk. I didn't do that in the beginning as I was just learning how to walk on a lead.

Foster mom has had some interest from someone who wants to take me home and be my forever family. I love my foster family but it's time for me to move on. There are many other iggys in need out there - and one of them may need my foster parent's help.

Wendy, if you are reading this please email my foster parents. A virus wiped out their address book and they can't contact you.

No comments: