Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 2 - One step back

I don't think I feel all that well today. They took my temperature before bed last night because I felt warm but it was normal - no fever. In the middle of the night I had diarrhea and foster mom had to come clean out my crate. I was very embarassed as I don't like to mess my crate but I couldn't help it. Maybe it's all the different foods I've been getting over the past weeks. I ate breakfast but I don't want to eat any treats. I don't feel very social today and I'm spending alot of the day by myself in a crate with the door open. My foster brother Dinky stops by to sniff me from time to time. I think he likes me as he doesn't tease me. I hope that I'm not getting any sicker. I've been good with pottying outside and now I've learned to climb the 4 steps up into the kitchen from the garage. I'm very proud of that.

I ate most of my dinner tonight but I had another bout of diarrhea..sorry mom..I hope you weren't all that partial to that rug :( Mom gave me a dose of Pepto-Bismol so hopefully I'll stop pooping in the house.

I did sit with my foster dad this morning before he went to work as I like to snuggle up close and let the people scratch my ears.

Maybe I'll feel better this evening.

No comments: