Friday, November 28, 2008

Day 5 - Baby steps

Well Thanksgiving is over and I did GREAT! I was very excited to see foster grandma & grandpa's West Highland Terrier - Molly. I wagged my tail more when she was around then at any time since I've been out of the mill. The foster grandparents thought I was very cute and they fawned over me for quite awhile. I let them pet me too!

My diarrhea has stopped and I'm starting to eat again. I didn't eat much but I am eating. I do like the rawhide and I enjoyed one for awhile this morning - kinda of a pre-breakfast snack.

I'm still very timid and I cower when foster mom comes to get me but I do like it when she picks me up and I can sleep on her lap. Which I did most of the afternoon today. This morning I went and laid on the big dog pillow all by myself. I do need to go back to my safe zone as I feel comfortable there. I can check out all the action in the house without feeling threatened.

It's Friday so that means I get to be with foster dad all weekend. I wonder when they are going to let me sleep in bed in the mornings like the other iggys do after they potty.

No comments: