Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 3 - Still feeling poopy!!

I'm still not 100%. I'm not hungry and haven't eaten today. I had more diarrhea with mucus last night and this morning. Maybe I have colitis like foster mom and dad say. They gave me medicine and are going to put me on a bland diet. If I get worse they are going to try to get me into the doctor sooner.

Even though I don't feel great I am exploring the house a little more. I have a crate with an ex-pen around it so I can go back to this "safe zone" if I get too anxious. I spent the afternoon on mom and dad's lap. I love to lay by them and let them scratch my ears. I fell asleep on mom for awhile and I enjoyed my nap in her arms. My foster brothers and sisters love the rawhide and I did lick one for awhile. I never had treats of my own.

I lived the first 5 years of my life in a wire crate and now I have something they call "splay toes". My toes spread out when I walk because that was how I had to walk around in the small wire crate I was confined in. Hopefully that will go away.

No comments: